Belt Drive 3-30HP Fixed Speed
KAESER’s small rotary screw compressors offer many benefits when compared to piston and competitive screw compressors:
- The duty cycle of our rotary screw compressors allows the compressor to run up to 100% of the time. There is no need to over-size the compressor to allow for cool down.
- Operating temperatures are at least 100°F cooler than piston units, resulting in longer life.
- No pistons or rings to wear out.
- More consistent pressure means you do not waste energy running 30 to 50 psig above your required pressure
- Standard after cooler removes 80% of moisture
- Lower oil carry-over (90% less than piston units) contributes to better air quality
- KAESER screw compressors offer more air per horsepower, reducing energy costs
- Standard enclosure for a clean, quiet compressed air system that can operate close to the workforce