- Demand Manager (non-cycling control) 600-3000 CFM
- Dual Control (energy saving control) 1000-3000 CFM
- Pressure Dewpoint to 38°F
Important features and advantages:
- Low pressure drop, non-fouling heat exchanger
- Integrated 3 Micron particulate filter and moisture separator with microprocessor controlled filter monitor removes contamination
- No-Loss electronic drain traps for reliable condensate removal
- On/off load digital scroll refrigeration compressor (Dual Control models only)
- Hot gas bypass control (Demand Manager models only)
- State-of-the-art control system with timed auto-start and stop
- Optional cold coalescing oil removal filter eliminates oil aerosols to 0.008 ppm, for a complete air treatment system in one package
Energy Saving Dual Control
Real energy-savings are the result of the right dryer and optimized dryer control system. A dryer should only consume electrical power when actually drying air.
For example, a Dual Control dryer is ideally suited for applications with varying demand. Its direct expansion, on/off load refrigeration system ensures a consistent dew point. With a 60% air demand, the controller tells the digital scroll refrigeration compressor to operate loaded at 60% of the time. With the compressor off during the remaining time, 40% of dryer power consumption is saved.
In another example, a Demand Manager dryer with its non-cycling, direct expansion refrigerant system and rapid response by-pass will ensure tight temperature control and uniform performance in applications having consistent demand.
The auto start/stop timer, standard on both models, also contributes to energy savings by allowing the dryer to automatically start and shut off at pre-determined times.
Plus, every kilowatt saved reduces emissions. A dryer running in an air system may handle perhaps 50 to 70% of the full load – conditions that particularly favor a Dual Control dryer. Annual savings can run into thousands of dollars.
Kaeser energy-saving dryers come standard with a Filtered Separator (KFS) that removes bulk liquids and particulates to 3 micron. The dryers can be equipped with an optional Cold Coalescing Oil Removal (KOR) Filter that eliminates oil aerosols to 0.008 ppm. Because this filter is used inside the dryer it is more efficient than external coalesces operating at normal compressed air temperatures. Internal mounting also saves floor space and installation costs.